When an accident leads to a traumatic injury or death, there can be substantial losses - both financial and personal. If you were injured in an accident, you may be able to recover compensation for those losses.
At Lesemann & Associates, we will help you face the powerful institutions that seek to limit the compensation due to you. Our team takes on a limited number of cases, meaning that we can provide your case with the level of attention and service you deserve.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Case?
If you plan to file a lawsuit or insurance claim, it's normal to worry about your case's direction. Evaluating a personal injury case may be complicated, and the results may depend on the facts of your case. To succeed in a personal injury case or claim, you must:
- Show beyond doubt that the other party was negligent
- Prove that their negligence caused your injuries
- Show the damages caused by your injuries
Remember that a slight mistake can ruin your claim's value. Therefore, it's essential to contact a Marion County Personal Injury attorney who will examine your case to ascertain your case's worth and offer the legal support you need.
What Should You Do After an Accident
Acting appropriately after a personal injury accident can be confusing, mainly if you have not been involved in one before. Here is what you need to do right after the accident:
- Seek Medical Attention- Address your injuries by seeking the help of a health care provider who will examine and offer treatment for all injuries sustained during the accident. Remember that you can use the medical records as proof that the accident caused injuries.
- Follow the Treatment Plan- Your doctor will offer a treatment plan to speed up your recovery. Therefore it's advisable to follow the instructions by taking your medications, attending all follow-up and therapy sessions, and refraining from some activities as per the doctor's advice.
- Contact a Marion County Litigation Attorney- The best way to ensure your injury claim is handled appropriately is by getting the help of a personal injury attorney. Our Marion County Personal injury lawyers will offer help during settlement negotiations, expediting the claim and representing you in court if necessary.
Types of Cases We Handle
There are several cases under personal injury law. Some of the practice areas that our personal injury lawyers in Marion County handle include:
- Car, motorcycle, and truck accidents
- Traumatic Brain injury
- Slip and fall
- Spinal Cord injury
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Premises Liability
We will Help You Pursue Fair and Full Compensation
Lesemann & Associates provides a personalized approach to every case. Unlike other law firms that focus on taking a high volume of cases every year, we carefully select the cases we work on, ensuring that we are able to provide the highest level of service and value to every client. The first step is a free consultation. From there, we will begin investigating your claim
Contact Us Today
If you or your loved one is a victim of a personal injury accident in Marion County, you can count on our expertise at Lesemann & Associates. Schedule a consultation with us today to learn more about how we can help you receive fair and full compensation.