When a person acts negligently and causes injuries to another person, they are legally liable to pay for the damages. The at-fault party’s lawyers and insurance company adjusters may be determined to ensure that the victim does not get the rightful compensation. If you have been injured at Florence County, SC due to another person’s negligence, consider reaching out to a personal injury attorney at Lesemann & Associates.
Our injury attorneys are ready to face the insurance adjuster and the at-fault’s party lawyers and fight for your rights. Whether you need legal guidance immediately after the accident, during settlement negotiations, or trials, we are at your service.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Case?
If you have been injured or lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, you question whether or not you have a personal injury case. To receive compensation for your losses, you must prove that:
- The defendant was negligent: For instance, if a driver crashed into another driver’s car because he disregarded a stop sign, he is considered negligent and liable for the damages.
- The negligence caused bodily harm: If the accident victim in the example highlighted above sustained bruises or a broken arm, the truck driver is liable for the injuries.
- The injuries resulted in damages: If the victim sustained injuries that resulted in pain and suffering, lost wages, or medical expenses, the injured party should be compensated for the damages.
If you are the victim of an accident, you may be able to recover compensation. To ensure you receive rightful compensation, you can always count on Florence County personal injury attorneys at Lesemann & Associates to handle the negotiations settlements.
What Should You do After an Accident?
An accident can happen at any time, and although the situation may not be pleasant, the following steps will help you achieve a more favorable outcome:
- Seek medical attention- It’s advisable to seek medical attention immediately after the accident, no matter how minor the injuries are.
- Follow doctor’s instructions- It is essential to follow the doctor’s instructions to avoid further complications. The instructions may include physical therapy, follow up appointments, taking prescription medication, chiropractic care, and more.
- Contact an attorney- Now that you have medical records, you may not be sure about the next step to follow. A personal injury lawyer in Florence County will help you decide the next course of action to take and ensure you get rightful compensation.
Types Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At Lesemann & Associates, we will help you recover damages for minor and severe injuries. Our Florence County personal injury attorneys are ready to provide compassionate legal counsel and representation to victims of personal injury cases like:
- Automobile accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Product liability claims
- Wrongful death claims
We Can Help You Get the Compensation You Deserve
Our personal injury attorneys will go the extra mile to ensure you get the justice you deserve. We will collect evidence at the accident scene, gather witnesses, and investigate the accident to figure out the next course of action. We will then combine the evidence and build a strong case. Finally, we will handle the negotiation settlements with the insurance adjusters and file a lawsuit if necessary.
Looking for a Personal Injury Attorney in Florence County? Get in Touch
At Lesemannn & Associates, we will help you understand your legal options and offer the representation you need for recovery. Contact us today at (843) 724-5155 to schedule a consultation with our legal professionals.